With the emergence of a knowledge society in the 21st century and the challenging environment for the Indian institutes with enhanced expectations of the Indian foreign students has led to a huge gap in the demand and supply of quality education in India.
In order to, address the issues arising due to government policies and other factors EPSI has been formed. EPSI will act as an autonomous not for profit organisation. It aspires to be an interface between the education sector and industry and to take up issues with the Government bodies.
Focus areas of EPSI are
- Provide quality education with industry interface
- Employment oriented academic programmes
- Exploring new partners for promoting education in India and abroad Establishing an accreditation agency
- Conducting online National Admission Test across disciplines such as Engineering, Management, and Medical, etc for private sector institutions
- Establishing a vocational university
- Preparing and filing a report on Indian Education yearly